ALWAYS TURTLE CRAWL | Jekyll Island Vacation Rental
OceanFront 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room, kitchen, dining area, fireplace, patio, carport. MW, DW, W/D, 3 Cable TVs, DVDs, WiFi/DSL. POOL PRIVILEGES @ DAYS INN, NO PETS, NO PETS, NO SMOKING. BEDS: 2 Queen, 2 Single. Accommodates 6.
Bed Linens and Towels are not provided at this unit. Renters can bring them from home or use a linen rental service. Arrangements for linens, etc. should be made at least 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Nearest Beach Boardwalk Crossover: Dexter Lane
***Beach Access Not Always Available At High Tide***
We welcome you to our beautiful island – Georgia’s Jewel. From festivals to family getaways, we know how to find just what you are looking for. We hope you enjoy your vacation and all that Jekyll Island has to offer. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance before, during, or after your stay. We look forward to making your vacation dreams come true.
|1/1/19 - 3/1/19||$379||$1,895|
|4/1/19 - 4/26/19||-||$2,525|
|4/27/19 - 5/22/19||$440||$2,200|
|5/23/19 - 5/31/19||$530||$2,650|
|6/1/19 - 6/28/19||-||$2,525|
|6/29/19 - 7/5/19||-||$2,650|
|7/6/19 - 8/2/19||-||$2,525|
|8/3/19 - 8/28/19||-||$2,200|
|8/29/19 - 9/6/19||$505||$2,525|
|9/7/19 - 9/18/19||$379||$1,895|
|9/19/19 - 9/21/19||$505||-|
|9/22/19 - 11/22/19||$379||$1,895|
|11/23/19 - 11/29/19||-||$2,525|
|11/30/19 - 1/3/20||$379||$2,525|
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
Overall Rating:4.6667 4.6667
1. Layout is perfect for large groups or multiple families. There are multiple common areas, a large kitchen, and bathrooms in each bedroom.
2. Accessing the beach is convenient. But see below.
3. The property management company is professional and easy to work with.
4. Jekyll is beautiful, albeit a little boring.
1. It's not really on the beach. On the other side of the path through the dunes is a rock wall. The only realistic way to get to the beach is to use the public walkway next door. You can barely see a sliver of water from the property and cam barely hear the waves.
2. It feels a little worn out. Dishwasher and clothes dryer didn't always work as you would expect.
3. No common bathrooms. To use any bathroom you have to cut through a bedroom. Not great when much of the crew is napping or already in bed.
Two complaints: the dishwasher technically worked- filled with water and splashed it around - but did not clean anything. Unless dishes were wiped completely clean before going into the washer, they came out dirty. We washed most by hand.
The mattresses for the queen and twin beds on the non-kitchen side of the house need replacing. It's kind of an important element of a rental property and probably the most difficult to maintain, but the mattresses need attention.
Cheers and thanks!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!
Jekyll Island Property Sales & Management, INC.
21 Main Street, Suite 107
Jekyll Island, Georgia 31527
ph: (912) 635-3301